Delegates Dining Room Attire Requirements
We require guests to be dressed in proper business casual attire.
No jeans, sneakers or short pants will be permitted.
** All names must match with valid photo identification, will be required at the security entrance to the Visitors Lobby at the United Nations.
** Reservations will be only be held for 15 minutes past your reservation time without prior notice.
Due to the popularity of the Food Festivals all Reservations are limited to 1hr and 15min.
~ The Delegates Dining Room 3 Course Prix-Fixe Luncheon Experience will be offered on a RESERVATION ONLY BASIS. We are not able to accept walk-in or same day reservations made after 9:30am. ~
Dining at the United Nations is one of Manhattan’s best kept secrets. Nowhere else in the world can you dine alongside ambassadors, delegates and international dignitaries, and right in the heart of NYC! The United Nations 3 Course Prix-Fixe luncheon is open Mon-Fri, 11:30AM – 2:30PM. The newly designed menu infuses the changing of the seasons with culinary trends and classics from across the globe.
- General Public – $40.99 pp (exclusive of beverages, gratuities and tax).
- UN Badge Holders – $30.99 pp (exclusive of beverages, gratuities and tax).
- For Group Packages of 10 or more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of special events in the United Nations, the Delegates Dining Room International 3 Course Prix-Fixe Luncheon Experience may be hosted in the West Terrace of the Delegates Dining Room, overlooking the majestic UN fountain with views of the Manhattan Skyline and Chrysler Building, with little or no notice.
Dining Room Guidelines
Please print your reservation confirmation page with your confirmation # and bring it with you to ensure seamless check-in. Following is the security protocol for visitors to the Delegates Dining Room:
• Guests with reservations for the Delegates Dining Room will be directed to the Visitor Check-in Centre located in the UNITAR building, 801 First Avenue (corner of 45th Street and 1st Avenue). This is directly across the street from the Visitor’s Entrance. Upon presentation of valid identification (National Passport, US Driver’s License or Valid government issued ID with photo, expiration date and English characters), the visitor will be issued a photo ID that indicates Delegates Dining Room. They will then proceed to the designated booth in the Visitor Check-in Centre and arrange to be escorted by UN catering services (via security screening) to the Delegates Dining Room.
• For large groups, only the group leader will be issued a photo pass. All others will be issued a non-photo pass indicating Delegates Dining Room. The entire group will be escorted to the Delegates Dining Room by UN Catering. (via security screening)
• Tourists and guests who are already in the headquarters building and have made last minute reservations for the Delegates’ Dining Room will be directed to the Information desk located in the Visitors Lobby. They will be asked to return the Visitor/Tourist pass or official visitor pass if they have been issued one and be reissued a Delegates’ Dining Room pass. If they have been issued a wristband they will be asked to present a valid form of ID and issued a Delegates Dining Room photo pass.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation time. We require guests to be dressed in proper business casual attire. No jeans, sneakers or short pants will be permitted. Security protocol states that backpacks and large bag are not allowed on premises.
Children under 10 are not permitted